CIRCLE 4 HOPE Volunteer
2 people are interested
The overall goal of CIRCLE 4 HOPE is to disrupt the leading indicators for homelessness in real time by connecting caring compassionate adults with students and teachers at local schools.
CIRCLE 4 HOPE volunteers build longer term relationships by walking alongside students and staff to bring encouragement, positivity, and support.
The purpose of this volunteer role is to provide positive support to both youth and school staff.
- Provide classroom support to teachers and youth: i.e. assist students with reading, worksheets, etc.
- Be a positive role model, demonstrating positive attitudes and behaviors while interacting with students and school staff.
- Participate in special events (as schedules allow): e. School Open House, All School Picnic.
About HOPE 4 Youth
2191 Northdale Blvd. NW, Coon Rapids, MN 55433, US
Providing pathways to end youth homelessness.
HOPE 4 Youth, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization headquartered in Coon Rapids, provides pathways to end youth homelessness in our community. In March 213, HOPE 4 Youth opened its doors, becoming the first and only Drop-In Center for homeless youth ages 23 and under in the north metro area.
In December 2016, HOPE 4 Youth opened HOPE Place, a 12-unit supportive transitional housing program for youth ages 18-24, located in Coon rapids.
In 2018. HOPE 4 Youth opened hope's closet, a charming resale boutique, as a revenue source for agency programming.
We'll work with your schedule.
Excell Academy6510 Zane Avenue North #107Brooklyn Park, MN 55429
- Youth Services
- Child Welfare
- Crisis Intervention
- Child Development
- Special Needs
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 45
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum: 1 hour, 2 times each week during the academic school year (Sept. to early June)
- Qualifications: • Must be patient, good listener, have a positive attitude, be non-judgmental, and flexible • Must be able to maintain confidences • Must enjoy working/interacting with youth • Must uphold HOPE 4 Youth's Core Values