Bike the Beach with International Travelers
3 people are interested
Beach Bike Guide
By guiding our guests on a bike tour and sharing information as an L.A. resident/local, you improve their travel experience and help HI USA achieve our goal of connecting travelers of all backgrounds to create a more inclusive world. Join this important work by volunteering with HI Los Angeles.
- Have the ability to complete a 2 hour/10 mile flat bike ride (Marvin Braude Bike Trail)
- Assist guests in mingling with each other and completing the bike ride
- Take guests to get bikes and sign waivers at local bike shop
- Answer travelers' questions about Los Angeles
- Time commitment of approximately 3 hours on Friday mornings
- English speakers of all levels welcome
Contact Naledi Makhene for more details: email@example.com or (424) 309-1675, or visit https://www.hiusavolunteers.org/
The benefits of volunteering with HI USA include:
- Meet new people from all over the world
- Help people break down cultural barriers
- Build skills in public speaking, foreign languages and intercultural communication
- Receive personal and professional development opportunities
- Earn HI USA membership and dorm overnights at HI USA hostels
Please note that HI USA does not offer work/trade or free accommodation in return for volunteering at our HI USA hostels.
About Hostelling International Los Angeles
1436 2nd, Los Angeles, CA 90401, US
"To help all, especially the young, gain a greater understanding of the world and its people through hostelling."
Hostelling International LA/Santa Monica is a non-profit hostel dedicated to education through traveling. Aside from providing affordable lodging for our guests, we also offer free tours, activities, and communal meals. We are committed to enriching the lives of each guest that passes through our doors.
We'll work with your schedule.
1436 2nd StreetSanta MonicaSanta Monica, CA 90401
- Cross-cultural Communication
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18