4 people are interested
4 people are interested
Wordpress/ Blogger - Digital Development
We are seeing an extraordinary, tech-savvy Wordpress Blogger (remote). We have an existing site but it needs maintenance, updates and some new additions. The site uses Wordpress CM.
Haiti Now is a 501(c)(3) organization based in the US. Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security.
We use Slack, Trello and Google Drive.
When onboarding your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
Responsibilities and duties
- Navigate the backend of WordPress CMS independently and be able to post content to appropriate sections
- Update and make changes to Wordpress website: create links, add content, make edits, add blog posts (eg: weekly)
- Maintain effective communications with team members
- Provide status updates and reporting while meeting project deadlines and milestones.
- Inform Project Manager of technical issues, project barriers and resolutions.
- Provide use cases and other documentation for development of training and user documentation as requested or needed
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver value
- Communicate key insights and findings to team
- Work as part of a team, aligning on project roadmap, goals and program success factors
qualifications and skills
- 3+ years experience blogging on WordPress including navigate the backend of WordPress CMS independently and post content to appropriate sections (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record in a fast paced environment, strong time management skills.
- Demonstrated competence and success in prior assignments and professional integrity
- Advanced understanding e-commerce websites
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks is a plus
- Ability to commit to 7+ hour work weeks
Here are some of the preferred skills we are looking for:
- Knowledge and experience with non-profit with content management, customer relationship management or related systems and software
When onboarding at Haiti Now your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign unless your employer has a matching program for volunteering hours. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 17, 2021
- Social Media / Blogging
- Database Administration
- Internet Research
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum 7hrs a week