The Up Center
VOLUNTEER JOB DESCRIPTION
POSITION: Intern/Administrative Assistant
SUPERVISOR: Director of Adult Services
TIME COMMITMENT: 6 months or more; 3-5 hours per week
DUTIES: Under the direction of the Director of Adult services, within the limitations of our agency policy, the incumbent shall assist with the organization needs of the department.
- Perform administrative tasks (e.g., filing, copying,faxing); assist with establishing procedural and policy manuals.
- Answer phones and assist clients with questions about their account
- Assist with processing day task (e.g.,stuff and stamp envelopes)
- Must have good computer skills.
- Must be able to work well independently.
- Must work well with others.
- Must be reliable and consistent with assigned tasks.
The Up Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, military, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
About The Up Center
150 W Boush St, Norfolk, VA 23510, US
To help people live better lives by building a strong community of healthy families and individuals.
We will respond flexibly and collaboratively to changing needs and opportunities to help people live better lives.