6 people are interested
6 people are interested
- Collaborate with APPR leadership on ideas and topics for blog posts, newsletters, email marketing, and social media posts.
- Write content that will be engaging for APP followers and appeal to our audience.
- Develop stories, articles, and promotions for one channel (Social, blog, or email for example) with ability to adapt across multiple channels and platforms.
- Proofread content written by self and others for marketing and grammar best practices.
- Develop and implement new and innovative ideas and content to help drive APP’s continued success and growth.
- Send updates to Leadership team on the status of all marketing projects on a weekly basis.
- Stay current on trending topics as well as local trends, events, etc. to ensure all marketing efforts are relevant and as effective as possible.
- Recruit and perform initial volunteer interviews, as well as work with the Executive Director on promotions and terminations of current volunteers as needed.
- Serve on Abandoned Pet Project Rescue’s leadership team.
- Ability to learn and perform any and all functions held by Marketing team volunteers.
- Experience in a paid position or highly responsible volunteer position managing marketing content and copywriting is preferred.
- Ability to work virtually (phone, email) on a regular basis.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to maintain professional level correspondence at all times.
- Must be a creative thinker and approach the role strategically.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and consistent with follow through.
- Excellent problem solving ability and ability to manage others professionally.
- Must have a HS diploma or higher degree of education.
- A degree in some area of marketing or English a bonus.
- Must not have conflicting associations with similar non-profit organizations or business(es) related to animal welfare.
About ABANDONED PET PROJECT
P.O. Box 2413, Boerne, TX 78006, US
APPR: Abandoned Pet Project Rescue is dedicated to creating positive outcomes for the overlooked, abandoned, and often injured animals whose medical treatments are funded by Abandoned Pet Project. Through adoptions and transport partnerships with like-minded rescues across the nation, Abandoned Pet Project Rescue provides the opportunity for our pets to live happy and healthy lives in loving, forever homes. APP: Abandoned Pet Project is dedicated to providing the funding for abandoned, abused, and homeless pets so they may receive the medical care they need. We are a non profit organization that supports a network of fosters, veterinarians, community outreach projects, and spay/neuter initiatives. Our veterinary partners work diligently to rehabilitate shelter animals and offer their communities medical assistance through low cost vaccine clinics, microchipping, and spay & neuter assistance for area animals.
Abandoned Pet Project was founded in 2016 to assist a network of veterinarians and their rescues partners to enable them to save medically needy animals, while also contributing to the area community through outreach events such as low costs clinics. In 2019 we added on Abandoned Pet Project Rescue in order to create an even larger impact to the animals and people of our communities through further outreach events, fostering, and local adoption, as well as transport opportunities for animals in an effort to save more lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 21, 2021
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Animal Care / Handling
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Must be at least 21
- 20 hours/week