If you can at least write at a basic twelve grade level. The Independent Living Housing, Inc., and the Youth of Detroit Need You and we Do Too. We need writers with excellent communication skills. Here is short description of Independent Living Housing: Independent Living Housing (ILH) was formed in 1998 as a non-profit community-based organization. Our mission is to provide independent living programs for teens and young adults who have learning disabilities and who are members of low to moderate income households. ILH serves people between the ages of three through twenty-six years. Our vision is to create an environment where the learning disabled can meet their maximum potential and become productive citizens. ILH is committed to helping the individual succeed by offering learning disabled and developmentally delayed individuals rewarding programs. The programs also serve as an alternative to drugs, alcohol and tobacco use; criminal activity; and other high-risk behaviors.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteer Grant Writer
- Reading Teacher
- Fundraising Committee Officers
- Writers desperately needed
- Marketing/Public Relations...
- Volunteer Chairman for...
- Committee Members
- Executive/Administrative Assistant
- Re: Volunteer Reading Teacher
- fundraising activities
- Want an Internship Opportunity...
- Job Developer/Business Manager
- Volunteers/Board of Directors...
- Grant writer/Program Coordinator
- Volunteer Reading Teacher