- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
7 people are interested
Crypto Impact Potential Volunteer Copy Writer, CrowdDoing
ORGANIZATION: M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
7 people are interested
- Crypto Impact Potential Volunteer Copy Writer, CrowdDoing Senior Copywriter responsibilities include:
- Researching industry-related topics and identifying gaps in our content
- Preparing and publishing articles that market our crypto impact portfolio research, future online courses, and impact insight analysis
- CrowdDoing Crypto Impact Potential Background Information:
CrowdDoing's crypto-based effort to achieve social impact together has made progress. We are researching the impact potential of crypto approaches and the risks to these approaches. We are utilizing the blockchain space to find ways to educate the public and promote change to various social impact areas, such as helping the unbanked, renewable energy, medicine, research, supply chain, etc. Our community draws from a host of varying backgrounds with all levels of expertise, including writers, technologists, finance, operations, cryptographic enthusiasts, students and others. Through the project activities, participants impact social good and benefit with learning from each other, particularly in areas that you may be interested and in the crypto space.
A brief summary history of our Crypto Impact Potential activities:
Market Manipulation Risk
Over 2017-2019, we have curated a list of potential crypto projects that may be directly or indirectly adding to social change for good (115 Tokens). Our team Of those projects, they have been refined to a smaller list (approximately 45 projects) of viable crypto projects that are liquid and have potential social impacts (link: Social Impact Crypto Fund - Analysis). We have reviewed these crypto impact potential digital assets for their risks of achieving goals in the public interest and with regards to whether there are red flag risks that are visible from public information. With the shorter list of crypto projects, a further analysis was made to determine if there has been market manipulation. These activities are being captured into a publications document that folds in the findings of market manipulation.
To help promote awareness of crypto projects that are trying to impact certain areas of social impact, for example, green energy or micro lending, we are trying to create indexes comprising of a grouping of crypto projects to show trends in how those 'asset class’ are performing relative to the broader crypto market and how their social impact score may be as they get closer to achieving their social impact goals. The indexes are structured similar to how the Dow Jones or S&P 500 indexes provide information, in that they provide a measurement to how the overall financial performance is within that group. For example, if the Dow Jones index is in the red or negative for the day, it’s an indicator that the overall stocks making up the Dow Jones index have decreased in stock price value for the day.
From the same set of 45 crypto projects, each project is flagged with a social impact focus. With the social impact grouping, those crypto projects can be part of their respective index (For example: Crypto project flagged as a green energy impact can be part of a Green Energy Index). The mathematical formula summarizing the index and the process is available here: (link: Excess Return Analysis). A sample of an existing Index can been prototyped drawing from an API from www.coinmarketcap.com in real time via a Python script.
- Crypto Impact Potential Volunteer Copy Writer, CrowdDoing Senior Copywriter Volunteer brief
We are looking for a Senior Copywriter to help micro-lead in regards to creative marketing content efforts.
Senior Copywriter responsibilities include writing original copy and slogans for advertising campaigns, editing and publishing Junior Copywriters’ articles and maintaining brand consistency across online channels. If you have experience creating web content, we’d like to meet you. Along with your application, please submit a portfolio or links to your published work.
Ultimately, you will create informative and engaging content about our products and services for our audiences.Crypto Impact Potential Volunteer Copy Writer, CrowdDoing Senior Copywriter Volunteer Responsibilities
- Research industry-related topics and identify gaps in our content
- Write original copy for ads and social networks
- Prepare and publish articles that describe our company and products
- Edit and fact-check pieces of content generated by colleagues (e.g. Junior Copywriters)
- Use SEO practices to optimize articles and increase visibility
- Liaise with Designers to enrich text with visual aids, like images and charts
- Shape language and tone used in sales emails, banners and brochures
- Create and oversee reports on content (e.g. weekly or monthly)
- Interview clients, industry experts and internal teams
- Monitor metrics related to our content, like web traffic and conversion rates
- Ensure all content is up-to-date
- Proven work experience as a Senior Copywriter, product copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- An ability to write creative copy both for large pieces of content (e.g. product descriptions) and smaller texts (e.g. social media posts)
- Solid time-management skills
- Basic keyword search knowledge
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant fields
"To help support you joining the right part of CrowdDoing for you, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftd6E0tyV2uq7mMty1rZ80BB2MSGhbnof9gRBvaQXbrttIkg/viewform?usp=sf_link"
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.
If you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
919 More opportunities with M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing8 Reviews
About M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
3325 Besana Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 22, 2023
- Computer Science
- Web Design / UX
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Reading / Writing
- Content Management Systems
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 4-10 hours per week or 20-40 hours per month