Crypto Impact Potential Volunteer Technical Recruiter
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
Crypto Impact Potential Volunteer Technical Recruiter
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
CrowdDoing Crypto Impact Potential Background Information:
CrowdDoing's crypto-based effort to achieve social impact together has made progress. We are researching the impact potential of crypto approaches and the risks to these approaches. We are utilizing the blockchain space to find ways to educate the public and promote change to various social impact areas, such as helping the unbanked, renewable energy, medicine, research, supply chain, etc. Our community draws from a host of varying backgrounds with all levels of expertise, including writers, technologists, finance, operations, cryptographic enthusiasts, students and others. Through the project activities, participants impact social good and benefit with learning from each other, particularly in areas that you may be interested and in the crypto space.
A brief summary history of our Crypto Impact Potential activities:
Market Manipulation Risk
Over 2017-2019, we have curated a list of potential crypto projects that may be directly or indirectly adding to social change for good (115 Tokens). Our team Of those projects, they have been refined to a smaller list (approximately 45 projects) of viable crypto projects that are liquid and have potential social impacts (link: Social Impact Crypto Fund - Analysis). We have reviewed these crypto impact potential digital assets for their risks of achieving goals in the public interest and with regards to whether there are red flag risks that are visible from public information. With the shorter list of crypto projects, a further analysis was made to determine if there has been market manipulation. These activities are being captured into a publications document that folds in the findings of market manipulation.
To help promote awareness of crypto projects that are trying to impact certain areas of social impact, for example, green energy or micro lending, we are trying to create indexes comprising of a grouping of crypto projects to show trends in how those 'asset class’ are performing relative to the broader crypto market and how their social impact score may be as they get closer to achieving their social impact goals. The indexes are structured similar to how the Dow Jones or S&P 500 indexes provide information, in that they provide a measurement to how the overall financial performance is within that group. For example, if the Dow Jones index is in the red or negative for the day, it’s an indicator that the overall stocks making up the Dow Jones index have decreased in stock price value for the day.
From the same set of 45 crypto projects, each project is flagged with a social impact focus. With the social impact grouping, those crypto projects can be part of their respective index (For example: Crypto project flagged as a green energy impact can be part of a Green Energy Index). The mathematical formula summarizing the index and the process is available here: (link: Excess Return Analysis). A sample of an existing Index can been prototyped drawing from an API from www.coinmarketcap.com in real time via a Python script.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Compose job offer letters
- Onboard new hires
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Comfort in evaluating blockchain skills
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
About M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
3325 BESSAA DRVIE, EL DORADO HILLS, CA 95762, US
The M4A Foundation is charged with creating maximum social impact globally towards the resolution of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals as defined by the United Nations. M4A has partnered with Reframe It on the CrowdDoing program to address Sustainable Development Goals and beyond through social innovation, the social enterprise sector and systemic change..
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Reading / Writing
- Content Management Systems
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Computer Science
- People 55+
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 4-10 hours per week or 20-40 hours per month, Saturday morning 10:15am pst conference calls every week.