13th Annual Diamond Ball
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
7 people are interested
Held annually for 12 years, the Nicklaus Children's Hospital Foundation Diamond Ball is a gala celebration of the patients and families served by Nicklaus Children's Health System. Philanthropists from across South Florida and around the world gather for an evening of dinner, dancing, and fundraising, all to benefit and enhance the quality of life, programs and services that support the health and wellbeing of our children.
Each year at the Diamond Ball, a Nicklaus Children's patient who has overcome extraordinary health obstacles is honored, and an advocate for children's health is inducted into the David M. Walters International Pediatric Hall of Fame.
Please complete your application online at: https://www.mchf.org/diamond-ball/volunteer
255 Biscayne Blvd. WayMiami, FL 33131
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- There are currently two orientation opportunities over the phone. Please make sure to select one at registration.
- The age minimum is 18 but please feel free to reach out for any special requests.