Enjoy meeting new people? Join us and become a volunteer screener (Kootenai County)!
DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
The Volunteer Screener gathers relevant information about prospective volunteer candidates while assessing which positions volunteers are best suited.
- Schedules and conducts volunteer screenings (phone or in-person) with prospective volunteers.
- Prepares for each screening interview (i.e. reads a candidate's application questionnaire and the corresponding position description they are applying for)
- Asks identifying questions, during the screening interview, appropriate to the responsibilities and qualifications for the volunteer position requested.
- Updates Volunteer Connection, our online volunteer management system, with candidate information.
Interviewers will be asked to complete a minimum of two 2-hour shifts per week.
Visit www.redcross.org/volunteer to learn more and apply.
About American Red Cross / Northwest Region
1900 25th Ave South, Seattle, WA 98114, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
Various locations in Kootenai Co.Coeur D' Alene, ID 83815
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Prefer 6 month commitment
- Need phone and computer with internet access if desire to work from home