Teal Woman Celebration - Logistics Committee Volunteers Needed
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
10 people are interested
The Clearity Foundation is in need of help for the annual Teal Woman Celebration fundraising event.
Logistics Committee volunteer roles include:
- Event Planning and execution
- Volunteer management and recruiting
- In-Kind donation procurement
- Fundraising strategy development
- Outreach and other activities as needed
About The Clearity Foundation
434 W Cedar St., Suite 300, SAN DIEGO, CA 92101, US
Clearity Foundation strives to improve the survival and quality of life of women with ovarian cancer. We give hope to women with ovarian cancer and their families.
Clearity is an ovarian cancer focused charitable organziation providing high touch services around highly complex scientific processes.
We'll work with your schedule.
434 West Cedar St. Suite 300San Diego, CA 92101
- Professional Development
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Project Management
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 - 5 hours per month from March through September of 2020.