Assistants will help JCPS ESL teachers in our elementary and middle/high school classroom, take students to art therapy and the bookmobile, supervise snack and break time, and help set up on Monday mornings and clean up on Friday afternoons. Volunteers must be able to commit to one morning a week for 5 or 6 weeks in June and July. We will begin taking applications in late April of each year.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Citizenship Tutor
- Bilingual (Spanish-English)...
- Donations Procurement Assistance...
- Start a Donations Drive
- Donations Organizer
- English as a Second Language Tutor
- Building Futures: Youth Tutors...
- CLIENT TRANSPORTATION
- Special Events Volunteer
- New Beginnings Youth Tutor/Mentor
- Donations Organizer - Warehouse
- Summer Youth Program Volunteer
- Elderly Program Volunteers/Mentors
- Family Center Volunteer
- Grocery Shopper
- Apartment Set-Up