3 people are interested
Email Marketing Manager
3 people are interested
We are looking for a talented Email marketing manager who can Volunteer to support Haiti-Now in the planning execution of our email campaigns end-2-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters.
If you have the interest in taking the Email practice of our organization to the next level, we would like to have you on board. We need you to make sure that we can communicate effectively with all our contacts, engage with them with frequency and relevancy, and assure that we guide them to donate or take action to end domestic servitude in Haiti.
When onboarding your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
- Setting up responsive email templates
- Support Newsletter content creation and proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Create A/B testing on subject lines
- Setting up automated workflows for transactional emails
- Executing and scheduling email send outs
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Collecting data and reporting on email results, while also suggesting improvements
- Support strategy creation for the future of email channel in Haiti Now
- Previous experience working with Email Marketing
- Hands on experience with HTML
- Experienced in Email Reporting and Data manipulation
- BSc degree in Marketing or IT.
- Must volunteer 7 hours/week
- Proficiency with computers, especially Google suite.
- Knowledge of Slack, Trello is preferred
Nice to Have:
- Experience in reporting in Google Analytics
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Email Automation tools
- Copywriting skills
When onboarding at Haiti Now your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign unless your employer has a matching program for volunteering hours. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 17, 2021
- 7 hours/week