Family Program Volunteer
25 people are interested
Description: Participates and facilitates structured group activities with children/families of SafeHouse clients. Family program volunteers must be creative, confident, and non-judgmental.
- Must be available from 6:15-8:15 Monday, Tuesday and/or Thursday evenings.
- Minimum requirement of 4 hours a month.
- Maintain the confidentiality of clients.
About SafeHouse Denver, Inc.
1649 Downing St., Denver, CO 80218, US
SafeHouse Denver assists adults, children and youth reclaim their right to a life free from domestic violence.
SafeHouse Denver, Inc. offers a wide variety of services through our Shelter, Counseling and Advocacy, Extended Stay Program and Community Education programs. Our Shelter provides safe and confidential emergency housing for adults and children affected by domestic violence. Our Counseling and Advocacy Center offers support and couseling services to adults and children affected by domestic violence who do not need emergency shelter. All of SafeHouse Denver's programs and services are available in both English and Spanish.
We'll work with your schedule.
1649 N. Downing StDenver, CO 80218
- Youth Services
- Family Therapy
- Child Welfare
- Child Care
- Crisis Intervention
- Child Development
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must be available from 6:15-8:15 Monday, Tuesday and/or Thursday evenings. Minimum requirement of 4 hours a month.
- Attend Volunteer Training, Maintain confidentiality of clients.