Help Refugees With Job Application
7 people are interested
Volunteer with CWS Employment team to help resettle refugees in triangle. Meet and build relationship with newly arrived refugees from different cultures and background, help teach them how to navigate the life in US.
- Assist newly arrived refugees with employment based ESL, job interview skills, and preparation for the job search
- Provide assistance to clients filling out job applications in paper or online
- Work with case manager to complete case notes and maintain case files
Hours are flexible.
For more information please contact Sina Naseri at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Church World Service
112 South Duke Street, Durham, NC 27701, US
The Church World Service Immigration and Refugee Program is committed to advancing the Triangle as a safe and welcoming home for new arrivals. We work to connect our clients with community resources in order to meet their immediate needs, promote long-term self-sufficiency, and take back control of their lives.
Church World Service is one of 10 U.S. voluntary agencies upon which the U.S. Refugee Program depends to welcome refugees to America. CWS affiliate agencies work hand-in-hand with seven participating denominations, local congregational cosponsors, and many other community volunteers to ensure that the newcomers have food, clothing, and other essentials as they help refugees learn English, find their way around town, enroll their children in school, look for work, and quickly become self-sufficient.
We'll work with your schedule.
112 S. Duke StSuit 4BDurhamDurham, NC 27701
- Financial Literacy
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Professional Development
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- The Schedule is flexible between 10am-4pm.