*INTERNSHIP*: DIGITAL MARKETING (with stipend) needed ASAP
Digital Marketing Internship
The Digital Marketing intern will support the Director, Brand Experience & Public Affairs. The right candidate for this opportunity has both a creative and analytical mindset and will participate in various online marketing campaigns. This hands-on internship could provide the right candidate with practical training as a Digital Specialist for future opportunities in PPC, SEO, display, email and social media. The required time commitment for this opportunity is 10-15 hours per week for college credit and a semi-annual stipend of $500.
- Assist in drafting content and graphic design for social media
- Social Listening + Finding Trends with our online listening tools (analytics) to identify opportunities and ideas for ongoing campaigns
- Influencer research and topic tracking
- Pull campaign performance and spend reports for PPC and Paid Social campaigns
- Assist in setting up marketing automation workflows and tracking results
- Assist with video and podcast production
Desired Knowledge & Skills
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- Previous experience in social media or marketing internship is a plus
- Basic understanding of online marketing including SEM, SEO, display, & paid social
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Familiar with social media analytics
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of video editing software such as Adobe Premiere or equivalent
About Spondylitis Association of America
16360 Roscoe Blvd, Ste. 100, VAN NUYS, CA 91406, US
The mission of SAA is to to be a leader in the quest to cure ankylosing spondylitis and related diseases, and to empower those affected to live their lives to the fullest.
Spondyloarthritis (SpA) is a form of spinal arthritis which generally attacks young people in the prime of life and which can cause permanent disability in severe cases. Founded in 1983 by a group of spondylitis patients, SAA is a nonprofit volunteer health organization serving the nearly three million people who suffer from SpA.
We'll work with your schedule.
16360 Roscoe Blvd.Ste. 100Van Nuys, CA 91406
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Please submit a resume, transcript or other document containing detailed information regarding your skill set, work history and/or college degree information.