DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
Enrichment Volunteers are part of the husbandry volunteer staff and are responsible for helping with the upkeep of the enrichment room and assisting husbandry staff with the creation of safe, engaging enrichment objects for a wide range of Aquarium animals.
Enrichment Volunteers should:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be creative
- Be flexible and willing to work on many different kinds of projects
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Take direction well
- Leave the enrichment room neat and orderly
- Be able to climb stairs to the enrichment room
- Commit to volunteer weekly or bi-weekly
- Able to arrive on time and be reliable
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Tennessee Aquarium
One Broad Street, Chattanooga, TN 37401, US
The Tennessee Aquarium is a non-profit corporation dedicated to connect people with nature and empower them to make informed decisions about water and wildlife.
We are a non-profit freshwater aquarium dedicated to freshwater ecosystems, the Tennessee Aquarium focuses primarily on the Tennessee River and related systems. Since opening its doors in 1992, the Tennessee Aquarium has played a crucial role in Chattanooga’s economic development efforts and has become a nationally acclaimed attraction. Within our two buildings, you’ll trace the path of water from the mountains to the sea. Come face-to-face with the fascinating native animals that live in our backyards and the amazing creatures that thrive in some of the most remote locations on Earth.
We'll work with your schedule.
One BroadChattanooga, TN 37401
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At least a one year commitment Volunteer weekly or bi-weekly