Help Domestic Violence Survivors by Raising Awareness as an Event Planner!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
Raise awareness of domestic violence and Sylvia's Place in various locations by:
- Planning and coordinating outreach and/or fundraising events
- Create and/or compile materials needed for events
- Marketing the event
- Hosting discussions
About Sylvia's Place
PO BOX 13, 151 Brady Street, Allegan, MI 49010, US
Our mission is to create and sustain a safe environment that empowers women and children through prevention education and advocacy: In the process promotes stronger individuals, families and communities.
Sylvia's Place provides a warm bed and a safe place for all residents. We also provide case management services, emergency clothing, personal hygiene products, food, and laundry facilities. Advocacy services are available to help victims access resources and liaison with the county law enforcement and court systems.
We'll work with your schedule.
151 Brady St.Allegan, MI 49010
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Takes Initiative; Independent; Communication Skills