Computer Training Instructors Needed!
10 people are interested
We are looking for Computer Training Instructors for our Computer Training Class at Pathway Homes, Inc.
Many of those we served experienced homelessness and mental illnesses during a time when computers and cell phones were becoming household objects. In today's society, it is almost necessary to have basic tech skills in order to maintain a career. Our Computer Training Class helps individuals learn how to use everyday technology in order to keep up with this modern, fast-paced world.
- Computer Training Class takes place in our Stevenson Place Facility every Wednesday from 10am - 12pm.
- No advanced IT knowledge necessary! We mostly go over the basics such as typing and browsing the web.
- All tech hardware is provided. No need to bring your own.
- You will have a co-instructor BUT you must be comfortable teaching alone in case co-instructor is absent for the day.
- MUST be comfortable with communication, be patient and understanding. We want those we serve to feel welcomed and encouraged!
Thank you for your consideration! Please contact if you think you are the right fit for our organization!
About Pathway Homes Inc.
10201 Fairfax Blvd., Suite 200, Fairfax, VA 22030, US
Pathway Homes embodies the spirit of recovery: embracing an attitude of hope, self-determination and partnering with each individual on their personal journey toward achieving self-fulfillment and realizing their dreams. We fulfill our mission by making available to individuals with mental illness and co-occurring disorders a variety of non-time-limited housing and services to enable them to realize their individual potential.
Pathway Homes is a non-profit organization providing non-time-limited housing and support services to adults with mental illness. Pathways serves individuals throughout Fairfax County, the City of Fairfax, the City of Falls Church, Prince William County and Arlington.
We'll work with your schedule.
StevensonFairfax, VA 22030
- Teaching / Instruction
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 2hrs per week