1 person is interested
Volunteer: Content Marketing Support
VOICES Mission: Voices for CASA Children (VOICES) is dedicated to bringing a voice to every abused and neglected child in state dependency and supports expansion of the Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Program in Arizona. VOICES believes in a future where Arizona’s children are in permanent, safe, and loving homes where families are thriving.
VOICES Volunteer Vision: VOICES engages a community of empowered volunteers who share in pursuing our mission through capacity building, innovation, and collaboration.
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Summary: The Content Marketer will work in collaboration with the Marketing Manager to develop content for both VOICES’ online and grassroots presence utilizing storytelling.
- Must present a professional and friendly demeanor
- Must be dependable and comfortable working within defined timelines
- Must be responsive and open to revisions and feedback
- Must have experience in brand development, writing and editing
- Must have solid experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and solid graphic design abilities
- Update the VOICES website with monthly Blog content
- Staff Spotlights
- CASA Testimonials
- Foster youth testimonials
- Update the VOICES website with public & private calendar events from Eventbrite
- Update and monitor social media channels as needed
- Develop a library of branded visual content for digital outlets (images w/ pull quotes)
- Update (and create as needed) PowerPoint presentations
- CASA Storytelling Profiles
- Write short blog article about CASA testimonials
- Create flyers and digital content w/ CASA testimonials
- Update social media channel(s) w/ child welfare, VOICES, and CASA content
Training and Supervision:
- Attends general Volunteer Orientation
- Attend a one hour training and content overview with the Marketing Manager
Time Commitment: This is intended to be a 15-20 hour per month time commitment. While the orientation and training will take place in our office, you will have the opportunity to work remotely.
- Opportunities to build your portfolio of work
- Experience working as part of a nonprofit team
- Knowledge that your work is helping build a greater network of support around the thousands of children in the Maricopa foster care system
We'll work with your schedule.
4300 N. Miller Rd. Suite 116Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
- Social Media / Blogging
- Orientation or Training
- 15 hours a month