Education Coordinator Assistant
3 people are interested
Help NAMI Staff and Education Coordinator with:
- Coordinate teacher commitments to NAMI classes
- Determine the location and venue of classes
- Promoting classes through phone, email, flyers, advertisements
- Registering program participants for classes and managing the waitlist
- Ordering books, having supplies packed and ready for teachers and managing inventory of supplies
- Processing registration forms, evaluation forms, and program participant lists
- Facilitating communication between NAMI National, NAMI Oregon, and the Clackamas County affiliate, teachers, presenters, and venue representatives
- Keeping teaching materials updated
About NAMI-CC (National Alliance on Mental Illness of Clackamas County)
10202 SE 32nd Ave., Ste 501, Milwaukie, OR 97222, US
NAMI Clackamas is a grassroots organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for everyone impacted by mental health issues through support, education, and advocacy. Our vision is hope, health, acceptance, and community for everyone impacted by mental illness.
A grassroots organization for and by people with mental illness, whether in themselves or a family member.
We'll work with your schedule.
10202 SE 32nd Ave.Suite 501Portland, OR 97222
- Teaching / Instruction
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Community Outreach
- Basic Computer Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 6 months minimum, more preferred. Time commitment varies depending on the time of year (classes start quarterly). Hours are flexible and some tasks can be done from home, especially when candidate is more familiar with the processes.