Cinco Ranch! Our veterans and their families need you!!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Resolutions Hospice has joined We Honor Veterans, a program of National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization and the Department of Veterans Affairs, to empower hospice professionals and volunteers to meet the unique needs of terminally ill veterans. The goal of our Veteran-to-Veteran Volunteer Program is to pair Veteran volunteers with hospice patients who have been identified as Veterans. Once paired with hospice patients who also have military experience, Veteran Volunteers have the unique ability to relate and connect with each patient creating an environment where life review and a positive connection may occur. What is the importance of Veteran Volunteers?
- Volunteers are essential to the delivery of quality hospice care
- Veterans are part of a distinct culture with their own common language and experiences
- When Veterans interact, their common language and experiences can form a strong relational bond
- The camaraderie created between Veterans has proven to be supportive for all involved
- What activities can Veteran Volunteers do?
- Assist Veterans in reminiscing / telling life stories
- Take part in pinning ceremonies or distribute certificates to honor Veteran’s service
- Provide companionship and support to those without a supportive system
- We will provide an orientation to teach you everything you need to know and will place you with a patient close to your location. Please call our office at 832-963-5367 and ask for Stephanie Puariea, our Volunteer Coordinator. Also include your phone number so we can contact you.
We'll work with your schedule.
2620 Commercial Center BlvdKaty, TX 77494
- Case Work / Management
- Hospice Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Social Work
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- We are flexible!!