Be a mentor - Help a child with IBD
3 people are interested
Crohn's and Colitis Connect Mentoring Program
You can . . .
- Make a difference
- Help a child with IBD
- Learn more about IBD
- Meet other people like you
Be a mentor . . .
Get matched with a mentee age 10-17 years and
- Get together 1-2 times per month
- Text, video chat (e.g., Skype, FaceTime), or call once a week
- Attend group activities with other mentors and mentees
- For 1 year
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45229, US
Cincinnati Children's will improve child health and transform delivery of care through fully integrated, globally recognized research, education and innovation.
Patients and families from across the region and around the world come to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center because we are dedicated to improving child health.
3333 Burnet AveCincinnati, OH 45229
- Child Care
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours per month
- Crohn's or ulcerative colitis at least 1 year & managing it well; live in Cincinnati area; pass screening