Volunteer Service Coordinator
1 person is interested
Description: Gain experience with service coordination and help seniors get the services they need! The Volunteer Service Coordinator will schedule volunteers to help seniors with cleaning, chores, and other requests. This position can be done at our office or at home. Tasks will include emailing or calling volunteers and clients to set up service appointments and updating service requests in our database.
About Us: East Side Elders helps our seniors live full and rewarding lives - in the home and community they want - for as long as possible and as healthy and well as possible. Our teams of volunteers, students and community members provide a wide range of services and activities that give the necessary support and resources to our elderly neighbors wherever they call home.
Hours: Flexible: 2-5 hours per week.
- Must pass a background check
- Able to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds in a caring, courteous manner
- Gain resume-building experience at a nonprofit organization
- Gain volunteer coordination and client service experience
- Make a difference in the lives of seniors in the community
Apply online today!
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
We'll work with your schedule.
463 Maria Avenue Suite 201Saint Paul, MN 55106
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18