1 person is interested
Role Title: Community Facilitator Volunteer
Responsible To: Executive Director
Objectives of the position:
The Community Facilitators Network is a community capacity building initiative to develop a local network of volunteer community facilitators and consultation advocates that support Council run consultations into the future
- Classroom setting while enriching girls on EGR curriculum
- Facilitate consultation activities as per event session plans.
- Perform other approved duties as requested by Executive Director
- Coordinator and Community Engagement Project Officer.
- Notify the Coordinator as soon as practicable of any accident, incident or hazard while
- Notify the Coordinator if the role is not appropriate and another role will be sort.
- Abide by any rules and regulations which are relevant to the program (these will be notified to the volunteer by the coordinator).
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of student
- Work proactively with staff to provide accurate information and assistance
- Good communication skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Friendly, approachable and respectful demeanor.
- Demonstrated reliability.
- Being able to follow instructions and work within boundaries.
- Able to work independently.
- Previous Volunteer experience
About Educated Girls Rock
P0 BOX 466071, Lawrenceville, GA 30042, US
Educated Girls Rock (EGR) Educated Girls Rock helps prepare girls and young women for the world by empowering and motivating them to continue their education which will advance their opportunity of becoming successful contributors of society.
Why was Educated Girls Rock created?
Over the past century, the role of women in corporate America has taken an astounding turn. Due to this, it is required that we take a vested interest in how we educate girls and young women to make more sound decisions about career choice. EGR has taken a stand to ensure girls and young women have the proper knowledge and mentorship that empowers them to continue their education.
Due to many adversities girls and young women face during their formative years, the founder of EGR feels it is imperative that an avenue be provided for girls to express their needs and wants in reference to education; thus providing the necessary tools to guarantee a successful path to a career of their choice. With the challenge of overcoming several obstacles of her own, EGR’s founder understands the challenge of graduating under pressure and beating the odds to become successful. EGR founder feels it is imperative that each and every girl and young woman find their voice so they are not left behind.
We'll work with your schedule.
Gwinettt CountyLawrenceville, GA 30044
- Business Development
- Adult Education
- Community Outreach
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 20
- Hours are generally between Monday-Saturday, approx 2 hours a week.
- Preferred Higher Education Degree or Trade