1 person is interested
The Photography Volunteer is responsible for assisting the Customer Relations Team (CRT) in executing the digital marketing and communications strategy of the Arlington Public Library to increase attendance and engagement.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide photography coverage for APL events and programs
· Perform quick turnaround and editing of photos for prompt dissemination for APL digital platforms
· Work closely with CRT on event photography schedule & needs
· Work closely with the Customer Relation Team to determine best practices and desired results
· Be available to photograph events during the week, weekends and evenings
· Ability to be on time for events and meet deadlines
· Ability to secure own transportation to and from assignments
· Ability to take initiative, show good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
· Ability to communicate professionally over the phone and email
· References should speak to the applicant’s sense of camaraderie, integrity, professionalism, responsibility, and flexibility.
· Great introduction to and experience in photography
· Class credit (if applicable)
· One-on-one guidance and support by working professionals in the communication field
· Positive reference upon completion
· Ability to build portfolio
About Arlington Public Library System
101 E. Abram St., Arlington, TX 76010, US
To be our community’s best and most sought after resource for information, learning, and discovery.
The Arlington Public Library card gives you free access to nearly everything on the web, in print and provides personal assistance to help you find what you’re looking for.
We'll work with your schedule.
100 S. Center StArlington, TX 76010
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must be approved Arlington Public Library volunteer.