Volunteer Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS) Lead
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
* Manage the relationship with the MEPS and the Red Cross.
* Liaise with the MEPS command to determine the best means to support the MEPS.
* Determine the best means for the Red Cross to connect with recruits and their families.
* Ensure that the Red Cross has volunteers scheduled to support the MEPS.
* Ensure that the MEPS volunteers are trained and equipped.
* Process the Family Contact Cards. Qualifications:
* Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and listening skills
* Enjoy working directly with others
* Able to work with and lead a team
* Able to work with diverse populations
* Recommended: knowledge/experience with the military
We'll work with your schedule.
2201 Charlotte AveNashville, TN 37203
- Group Facilitation
- Professional Development
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a week be available either Mondays or Tuesdays of each month. Pick up two shifts a month. Length of appointment 6 months to 1 year.
- Training consist of: • Orientation of the American Red Cross • Introduction to SAF • Military 101 • Introduction to SAF Casework