Library Maintenance Team Volunteer
Assist with maintenance-related tasks that need to be completed around the library, including but not limited to painting, working with tools, repairs, carpentry, assemble chairs/tables/shelves, building and grounds maintenance. We are looking for a handyman/handywoman to help us with a variety of tasks.
- Assist maintenance staff with various routine day-to-day maintenance projects and special one-time projects.
- Monitor and maintain facilities and property with safety as the highest priority.
- Provide general assistance to Facilities Manager.
- Follow all staff directions.
- Ensures compliance with all library policies.
- Work as a team with staff and volunteers.
We'll work with your schedule.
906 Hart RoadRound Lake, IL 60073
- Janitorial Maintenance
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 2 hours weekly
- Previous experience with general maintenance tasks & small tools. Capable of safely performing all tasks assigned without continual supervision. Mature, dependable, and responsible. Able to frequently sit, stand, walk, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.