Walk MS Peoria 2019
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Join one of the largest MS fundraisers in the country on Sunday, September 8, 2019 as our Central Illinois communities come together to host the Annual MS Walk to fund important research and services for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Plans are underway to make this year's event a great day of fun and festivities in support of those living with multiple sclerosis, their families, and caregivers.
If you are interested in helping plan the event and would like to join the planning committee. Please e-mail Volunteer Specialist, Kennedy Weishoff at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Register as a volunteer today:
Volunteer Needs include:
- Festival Site - Activity Area & Food Tent
- Certified Medical Personal for First Aid Area
- Registration Area
- Rest Stop Volunteers
- Route Support & Route Marshals
- Set-up & Tear-down Crews
- Spirit at the Start/Finish Line
- T-shirt/Prize Distribution
- VIP Concierge
- Volunteer Check-in
Junction City - 5901 N Prospect RdPeoria, IL 61614
- Food & Beverage Services
- First Aid / CPR
- Event Planning / Management
- People Skills
- People 55+