4 people are interested
Foundation Board of Directors Seek New Members
4 people are interested
The Board of Directors is legally and ethically responsible for all activities of the High Plains Library District Foundation. The members of the Board are responsible for policy administration, finance, fundraising, and public and community relations.
All applicants must live within the High Plains Library District Service Boundaries.
Well-suited candidates will have:
* Demonstrated interest in the goals and mission of the Foundation
* Specific experience and/or knowledge in at least one of the following areas: finance, fundraising, event planning, law, public relations, management/administrations, non-profit organizations, or libraries
* Willingness to provide annual support (volunteer, in-kind, or financial) to the Foundation
* Availability to attend quarterly board meetings as well as training and strategic planning sessions as needed
* Willingness to represent High Plains Library District and the Foundation in the community
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Application web address:
Questions and comments can be directed to email@example.com or 970-506-8592
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About High Plains Library District Foundation
2650 W. 29th St., Greeley, CO 80631, US
The High Plains Library District Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit established to support the High Plains Library District. Our mission is to cultivate information, inspiration and entertainment for our communities by raising funds to sustain and create literacy programs, collection development, technology upgrades and capital improvements for our libraries.
The Foundation was developed to diversify and create sustainable funding streams for the District in order to relieve dependency on tax revenue. The Foundation solicits funding on behalf of the District in the form of grants, private donations, corporate support, and investment earnings. The mission of the High Plains Library District Foundation is to cultivate information, inspiration and entertainment for our communities by raising funds to sustain and create literacy programs, collection development, technology upgrades and capital improvements for our libraries.
2650 W. 29th St.Greeley, CO 80631
July 27, 2021
- Event Design & Planning
- Public Relations
- Legal (General)
- Financial Planning
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- The Foundation Board of Directors meet quarterly.