Communications Internship - Fall 2019
1 person is interested
Description: The Communications Internship is an opportunity to gain experience creating promotional videos for a senior services nonprofit. These videos will be used on Facebook, Twitter, our website, and in community outreach presentations to promote our program. The Communications Intern will report to the Communications and Outreach Manager. Priority will be given to applicants who are students, but all are welcome to apply. Internship start date is flexible!
About Us: East Side Elders helps our seniors live full and rewarding lives - in the home and community they want - for as long as possible and as healthy and well as possible. Our teams of volunteers, students and community members provide a wide range of services and activities that give the necessary support and resources to our elderly neighbors wherever they call home.
Hours: Flexible - will work with your schedule and hours requirements.
- Must pass a background check
- Must have access to video camera or phone and an editing program
- Able to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds in a caring, courteous manner
- Some experience or education related to video production strongly preferred
- Priority will be given to applicants who are students, but all are welcome to apply
- Ability to travel to various sites on the East Side of Saint Paul - by public transportation, your own vehicle, or other means
- Gain resume-building experience at a nonprofit organization
- Make a difference in the lives of seniors in the community
If you are interested in this position, email your resume and cover letter to:
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Applications can also be filled out online:
We'll work with your schedule.
463 Maria Avenue Suite 201Saint Paul, MN 55106
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Video Production
- Background Check