Tax Appointment Scheduler Volunteer!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
11 people are interested
FOR A FEW HOURS OF YOUR TIME, ASSIST NORTH COUNTY SENIOR RESIDENTS, BY SETTING TAX APPOINTMENTS DURING THE WEEK, MONDAY TO FRIDAY. WE CURRENTLY HAVE 1 POSITION AVAILABLE - YOU PICK WHICH DAY TO HELP. APPLY TODAY BY CALLING (314) 615-4435!
Like working with people or know someone or a group who does?
- Become appointment scheduler (11:45am to 3:00pm)
- No tax experience is required
- Great Customer Service experience is desired
- Training will be provided
- Mileage reimbursement is available
Become a CORP Volunteer in the Tax Program, call today to Robin Gillespie at (314) 615-4435!
About Saint Louis County Older Resident Programs (CORP)
9666 Olive Blvd., Suite 510, St. Louis, MO 63132, US
CORP is committed to: providing essential services and volunteer opportunities which assist older adults maintain independent lifestyles in the community; and promoting activities which showcase active aging.
CORP serves adults 60 years of age and older residing anywhere in St. Louis County, Missouri, through a network of volunteers and neighborhood-based staff. CORP provides a variety of programs, services and volunteer opportunities including transportation, home repairs, legal assistance, tax programs, respite visits and social activities.
715 Northwest Plaza DriveSt. Ann, MO 63074
- Reading Comprehension
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 3-hour shift (11:45am to 3pm). You pick which day, Monday to Friday!