Tax Filing Assistance
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED TO ASSIST COUNTY RESIDENTS, 60 YEARS AND OLDER AND HAVE MODERATE INCOMES, WITH 2019 FILING TAXES. TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED!
Are you good with numbers or know someone who is?
- Volunteers will prepare and file simple tax returns
- Experience preparing tax returns is helpful
- VITA Training will be provided
Like working with people or know someone who does?
- Become appointment schedulers
- Friendly greeters are needed in the various tax sites
- No tax experience is required
- Great Customer Service experience is desired
- Training will be provided
To become a Volunteer in the Tax Program, contact Mike Nickel at (314) 615-4021
Varies throughout the CountyClayton, MO 63105
- ETC / Tax Assistance
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training