Help Grow Solar in your Community! (Pittsburgh)
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Be an ambassador for solar in your community! Join the Solar United Neighbors Co-Op Action Team! The Co-Op Action team serves as the core to development and outreach of Community Solar Co-Ops. Volunteers will have a direct impact on bringing more solar into their community. Volunteers will be responsible for planning and implementing outreach around the solar co-op.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Help State Director to outreach to the community to get more people involved in the Solar Co-Op
- Develop and implement an outreach plan around the Co-Op
- Identify outreach opportunities for volunteers to attend including tabling, community events, etc.
- Identify outreach opportunities for flyers in the community (community centers, grocery stores, libraries, etc)
- Promote the co-op through social media channels (Facebook, NextDoor, Instagram, ListServ’s, community calendars, etc.)
- Recruit additional volunteers and support members for the co-op
About SOLAR UNITED NEIGHBORS
1350 CONNECTICUT AVE NW STE 412, WASHINGTON, DC 20036, US
Our vision We envision a clean, equitable energy system that directs control and benefits back to local communities, with solar on every roof and money in every pocket. Our mission We’re a community of people building a new energy system with rooftop solar at the cornerstone. We help people go solar, join together, and fight for their energy rights.
Solar United Neighbors is a national organization dedicated to representing the needs and interests of solar owners and supporters.
Solar United NeighborsPittsburgh, PA 15212
- General Education
- Environmental Policy
- Environmental Education
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Program Management
- Community Outreach
- People 55+