Bike MS: Event Volunteers Needed in Rye!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
Join the Movement!
Volunteer at the Bike MS New Hampshire Seacoast Escape on August 24th!
Seacoast Escape is a charity bike ride which raises money for multiple sclerosis research, and programs and services for those affected by this chronic and too often progressive disease.
-Rest stop volunteers play a key role in the participants' ride. Volunteers will:
- Set-up the rest stop site
- Hand out snacks and water to riders (supplies provided)
- Make lunch sanwhiches or prepare bagles (supplies provided)
- Cheer riders on through the difficult route
- You're welcome to decorate the rest stop and create a fun, motivational atmosphere!
- HAVE FUN!
-This is a great opportunity for families, student organizations, athletic teams, companies, and individuals!
REGISTER TO VOLUNTEER HERE: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/bikemsseacoast
Thank you very much for your consideration in partnering with the National MS Society. Please contact Christine Heady for questions and further information: firstname.lastname@example.org, 781-693-5113.
Volunteer participation drives groundbreaking MS research, provides life-changing programs, and guarantees a supportive community for those who need it most.
Odiorne Point State Park570 Ocean BlvdRye, NH 03870
- First Aid / CPR
- Customer Service
- Group Facilitation
- Food Service
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 14
- 4.5 hours
- Must provide own transportation to and from rest stop.