Action at ACCESS- Multiple Dates
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
4 people are interested
Volunteer tasks may include inside activities such as office work, cleaning or sorting donations AND/OR outdoor activities such as cleaning the playground equipment or parking lot.
The following Saturdays are designated as Action at ACCESS dates:
Saturday, July 20th, 9am-12pm
Saturday, August 17th, 9am-12pm
Saturday, September 21st, 9am-12pm
Saturday, October 19th, 9am-12pm
Saturday, November 16th, 9am-12pm
Saturday, December 14th, 9am-12pm
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About ACCESS, Inc.
230 West Market Street, Akron, OH 44303, US
ACCESS is dedicated to addressing the plight of homeless women and children in our community. The agency encourages the development of self-esteem and the attainment of self-sufficiency through its commitment of providing a holistic, safe and supportive environment, and through its programs of housing, advocacy and empowerment.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF ACCESS?
- To provide emergency shelter services for women and children.
- To link women and existing resources in the community.
- To aid in the attainment of an independent future.
- To assist in alleviating the situation that caused them to seek emergency shelter.
230 West Market St.Akron, OH 44303
- People 55+
- 3 hours