Fund Development: Capital: Fundraising Data and Salesforce Volunteer
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Purpose: Assist Relationship Managers with maintaining accurate information in our CRM system, Salesforce. Assist Development Specialists with keeping track of fundraising data.
Reports To / Partners With: Development Specialist
- Assist with keeping donor information current in Salesforce. This may include entering disaster asks, recording activities, uploading documents such as grant agreements, and updating contact information for Relationship Managers.
- Assist with maintaining accuracy of donor Groups in Salesforce, including updating Groups after a disaster for Donor Development Officers or Donor Relations Officers.
- Assist fundraisers with looking up information in Donor Data Portal.
- Submit Fundraising Support Request Forms to update donor mailing information.
- Assist with creating and tracking invoices for corporate donors when needed.
- Special projects as required such as running moves management reports at the end of a fiscal year and uploading to appropriate account.
- Passion for the Red Cross mission and the community
- Comfortable with learning or working in database systems
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Well organized, responsible, trustworthy
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a team
- Salesforce experience is appreciated, but not necessary
- Orientation to American Red Cross.
- On the job training.
- Learn new databases
- Gain professional fundraising experience with a well-recognized and respected international organization
We'll work with your schedule.
420 E Cary StreetRICHMOND, VA 23219
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 months. 5+ hours a week
- Salesforce is Desired but, Not Required.