2 people are interested
Hospice volunteers needed in Marshall, MO! Training offered 8/19/23!
ORGANIZATION: Crossroads Hospice and Palliative Care
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Hospice volunteers make a huge difference in someone's life by simply being present. They provide support and companionship to patients and families in their homes and long-term care facilities.
- Offer caregivers a short break and spend time with a patient
- Visit and reminisce with a patient in a long-term care facility
- Share your well-behaved 4 legged friend with our patients
- Interview patients and create a Life Journal, a book of a patient’s history
- Veteran volunteers can offer companionship to a fellow Vet
- Join our team of spirited volunteers who provide activities at various facilities
No nursing skills needed or personal care duties performed by volunteers. Hospice volunteering can be a meaningful and life-changing opportunity for anyone, even teens.
If you are able to join us for an in-person training on Saturday, August 19th, 2023 in Warrensburg, MO contact Volunteer Manager, Natalie Stanton, at email@example.com or call at 816-333-9200 and ask for Natalie In Volunteer. If this in-person training does not work with your schedule let me know and I am more than happy to schedule and individual training with you in your area!
About Crossroads Hospice and Palliative Care
601 E Russell Rd, Warrensburg, MO 64093, US
Crossroads Hospice and Palliative Care is committed to being at the forefront of the hospice care industry, to continually shape the way palliative care is viewed and administered so that everyone can expect more from us.
Expect More From Us. We Do. Why not? That's a question we ask ourselves every day. In fact it is the question responsible for our beginning and has made us what we are today. Because "why not?" helps us find new and better ways to deliver hospice care to patients, families, caregivers, and health care professionals alike. It helps us connect with our communities, share our knowledge, be accessible 24/7, innovate, lead, and raise the bar. In fact "why not?" has helped us create a hospice experience we believe is second to none...and are confident you'll agree.
601 East Russell Avenue DWarrensburg, MO 64093
June 7, 2023
- Elder care
- Animal Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
- Music Therapy
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Very flexible! 30-45 minutes monthly, but you can do more if you wish!
- A compassionate and caring heart. We will teach you the rest.