Sunset on the Lock Volunteer
Volunteers will rotate to different stations throughout the event. They will help greet people and guide them to the lock wall, as well as make sure visitors stay out of secure areas identified by the Army Corps of Engineers. Volunteers may also be asked to answer questions about the park and the area. It’s a great time to be on the river, and a chance to make a big impact on participants at the visitor center.
Sunset on the Lock is the only chance to experience the best of Minnesota summer nights in one of the most picturesque locations in the Twin Cities, the Upper St. Anthony Falls Lock and Dam.
Contact Sharon Stiteler (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
- Fri Jul 26, 2019 - 04:30 PM to 09:15 PM
- Sat Jul 27, 2019 - 04:30 PM to 09:15 PM
- Fri Aug 30, 2019 - 04:30 PM to 09:15 PM
- Sat Aug 31, 2019 - 04:30 PM to 09:15 PM
- NONE OF THESE DAYS WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
Saint Anthony Falls Lock and Dam1 Portland AvenueMinneapolis, MN 55401
- General Education
- Environmental Education
- Outdoor Recreation