- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
CrowdDoing Human Resources Sourcing Specialist Virtual Volunteer (global)
Please visit the new page to apply.
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
Project Duration: (in months)
CrowdDoing supports a social innovation venture lab and a portfolio of social enterprises. Both the lab and the social enterprises aim to achieve systemic change through collaboration with virtual volunteers. A key kind of volunteer is the human resources sourcing specialist.
Social Enterprises and social innovations are mission-driven projects that have leverage for impact. We have a diverse set of these, including collaborations with social businesses, investment funds, philanthropic programs, purpose-based communities, and other initiatives that represent values-based and regenerative economic models for the 21st century.
Reporting to the Meta volunteer of the People Management Team, Sourcing Operation Specialist is an integral part in the success of CrowdDoing. The Sourcing Operation Specialist will work to provide support to the People Management Team. Our Sourcing Operation Specialist possess the following competencies self-starter attitude, strategic, action oriented, quick learner, comfortable utilizing virtual communication methods, tech-savvy, multitasker, and strong communication skills.Essential Tasks: (List down the essential tasks that individual perform in the job)
· Responsible for posting on various job posting websites.
· Sends initial contact emails to applicants advising them of the next steps.
· Ensure all applicants are entered into applicant tracking system under appropriate vacancy.
· Reviews all roles to ensure applicant has not applied to multiple roles before forwarding it to the respective HRBP, to eliminate duplicate interviews.
· Forward all volunteer applications to the appropriate area for interview.
· Responsible for maintaining volunteer Match and other website postings for accurate and clear role analyses.
· Regularly update a job description bank of all roles being posted online via HRBPs
· Maintain a consolidated up to date tracker of all potential applicants in Volunteer Match.
· Assist with exit management process.Skills & Competencies: (List all critical skills needed for this role. Be specific)
· Minimum of 4 hours volunteer engagement per week
· Human Resources degree or experience preferred
· Highly collaborative style; experience working in a virtual environment highly preferred
· Excellent communication skills; follow up and follow through approach. Must be very responsive to all applicants within 48 business hours.
· A strong track record as being strategic.
· High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force for all communication efforts
· Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
· Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization.
CrowdDoing Volunteer Recruiting Coordinator Responsibilities
One portrayal of the "Four job skills the HR leaders of the future" was written up in Fast Company by Lars Schmidt founder of Amplify & HR Open Source initiative. In the article were identified the following four characteristics of the HR leader of the future: Learning agility, creativity, business & data acumen, storytelling.
https://www.fastcompany.com/90206307/four-job-skills-the-hr-leaders-of-the-future-will-need Each of these skills can effectively be learned through service learning CrowdDoing human resource volunteering.
In another portrayal of the future of human resources, Adhiraj Dey Adhiraj Dey - (VP (HR), ITC ), wrote article about the skills needed for being a human resources leader in the future:
· "problem-solving ability
· Systems thinking
· Technology understanding
· Comfort with ambiguity"
· CrowdDoing Human Resources Business Partners can deploy their problem-solving ability, develop and apply systems thinking skills, gain greater technical understanding and navigate ambiguity with comfort as skills that are learnable through their roles with CrowdDoing. CrowdDoing works on systemic change for which systems thinking is required.
According to Barry Lawrence, HRCI Staff Writer, who wrote in his Human Resources Certification Institute’s Blog an article called, The Future of HR Competencies on Jun 14, 2016, there are six competencies that individuals will need to develop to be prepared for the future in HR. Five of the six can be developed through volunteering with CrowdDoing’s Human Resources Team:
Become strategic advisors who can articulate what’s necessary to properly execute a given strategy. Have the qualities of both cultural stewards and credible activists to achieve business outcomes. Embrace data analyst capabilities to help companies know where to invest and divest in terms of human capital.
Be talent development facilitators and weave talent development responsibilities throughout the organization. Cultivate a more innovative culture with divergent thinking and the testing of new ideas."
- Designing and implementing overall recruiting strategy
- Consulting with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
- Writing and posting job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards
We are looking for a talented Recruiting coordinator to join our team and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. You will be responsible for attracting candidates, evaluating resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews and managing the hiring paperwork.What does a CrowdDoing Volunteer Recruiting Coordinator do?
As a recruiting coordinator, you have thorough knowledge of HR best practices and have innovative ideas. If you have strong communication skills and are confident as a headhunter, we want to meet you. We like working with people who think 'outside-the-box’ and who finish projects in a timely manner.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage our full recruitment cycle and ensure we always meet our volunteer requirements.CrowdDoing Volunteer Recruiting Coordinator Responsibilities
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Consult with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards
- Source candidates by using databases and social media
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
- Use recruiting tools like tests and assignments to assess candidates’ skills
- Conduct phone, Skype and/or in-person interviews
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Help the hiring team with recruiting methods and interview questions
- Contact new employees and prepare onboarding sessions
- Prepare new hire paperwork ensuring legislation requirements are met
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods
- Attend volunteer fairs and careers events
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting coordinator or recruiter
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices
- Hands on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews (e.g. structured, competency based and behavioral)
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Ability to use psychometric tests and other assessment tools
- Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn
- BSc degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
"To help support you joining the right part of CrowdDoing for you, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftd6E0tyV2uq7mMty1rZ80BB2MSGhbnof9gRBvaQXbrttIkg/viewform?usp=sf_link"
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers, service learners (http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders ( https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/ ) coming together.
See this brief video about Micro-leadership at CrowdDoing ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop ). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613 ) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here .
If you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to email@example.com
About M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
3325 Besana Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 1, 2022
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Assistance
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- at least 4 hours per week