- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
CrowdDoing Volunteer Full Cycle Volunteer Recruiter
ORGANIZATION: M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
CrowdDoing Volunteer Recruitment Specialist:
Project Name: CrowdDoing Projects
Project Duration: (in months) Ongoing
CrowdDoing supports a social innovation venture lab and a portfolio of social enterprises. Both the lab and the social enterprises aim to achieve systemic change through collaboration with virtual volunteers. A key kind of volunteer is the human resources sourcing specialist.
Social Enterprises and social innovations are mission-driven projects that have leverage for impact. We have a diverse set of these, including collaborations with social businesses, investment funds, philanthropic programs, purpose-based communities, and other initiatives that represent values-based and regenerative economic models for the 21st century.
Reporting to the Meta volunteer of the People Management Team, Sourcing Operation Specialist is an integral part in the success of CrowdDoing. The Sourcing Operation Specialist will work to provide support to the People Management Team. Our Sourcing Operation Specialist possess the following competencies self-starter attitude, strategic, action oriented, quick learner, comfortable utilizing virtual communication methods, tech-savvy, multitasker, and strong communication skills.Essential Tasks:
· Responsible for posting on various volunteer posting websites.
· Sends initial contact emails to applicants advising them of the next steps.
· Ensure all applicants are entered into applicant tracking system under appropriate vacancy.
· Reviews all roles to ensure applicant has not applied to multiple roles before forwarding it to the respective HRBP, to eliminate duplicate interviews.
· Forward all volunteer applications to the appropriate area for interview.
· Responsible for maintaining volunteer Match and other website postings for accurate and clear role analyses.
· Regularly update a volunteer description bank of all roles being posted online via HRBPs
· Maintain a consolidated up to date tracker of all potential applicants in Volunteer Match.
· Assist with exit management process.Skills & Competencies:
· Minimum of 4 hours volunteer engagement per week
· Human Resources degree or experience preferred
· Highly collaborative style; experience working in a virtual environment highly preferred
· Excellent communication skills; follow up and follow through approach. Must be very responsive to all applicants within 48 business hours.
· A strong track record as being strategic.
· High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve as a unifying force for all communication efforts
· Self-starter, able to work virtually, independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
· Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization.
Junior Recruiter Volunteer Role Descriptions & responsibilities:
One portrayal of the "Four job skills the HR leaders of the future" was written up in Fast Company by Lars Schmidt founder of Amplify & HR Open Source initiative. In the article were identified the following four characteristics of the HR leader of the future: Learning agility, creativity, business & data acumen, storytelling.
https://www.fastcompany.com/90206307/four-job-skills-the-hr-leaders-of-the-future-will-need Each of these skills can effectively be learned through service learning CrowdDoing human resource volunteering.
In another portrayal of the future of human resources, Adhiraj Dey Adhiraj Dey - (VP (HR), ITC ), wrote article about the skills needed for being a human resources leader in the future:
· "problem-solving ability
· Systems thinking
· Technology understanding
· Comfort with ambiguity"
· CrowdDoing Human Resources Business Partners can deploy their problem-solving ability, develop and apply systems thinking skills, gain greater technical understanding and navigate ambiguity with comfort as skills that are learnable through their roles with CrowdDoing. CrowdDoing works on systemic change for which systems thinking is required.
According to Barry Lawrence, HRCI Staff Writer, who wrote in his Human Resources Certification Institute’s Blog an article called, The Future of HR Competencies on Jun 14, 2016, there are six competencies that individuals will need to develop to be prepared for the future in HR. Five of the six can be developed through volunteering with CrowdDoing’s Human Resources Team:
Become strategic advisors who can articulate what’s necessary to properly execute a given strategy. Have the qualities of both cultural stewards and credible activists to achieve business outcomes. Embrace data analyst capabilities to help companies know where to invest and divest in terms of human capital.
Be talent development facilitators and weave talent development responsibilities throughout the organization. Cultivate a more innovative culture with divergent thinking and the testing of new ideas."
- Posting volunteer openings on various volunteer sites
- Screening candidates at the initial stages
- Scheduling interviews
We are looking for a CrowdDoing Volunteer Junior Recruiter to support our recruiting process from start to finish.
CrowdDoing Junior Recruiter responsibilities include posting jobs ads, doing initial screenings and scheduling interviews. You’ll assist other recruiters, hiring teams and candidates so the hiring process can run smoothly. Ultimately, you’ll help our company find and hire the most qualified people for our open roles.
If you’re enthusiastic about the world of recruiting, tech-savvy and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.CrowdDoing Volunteer Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include:
- Supporting recruiting teams with clerical duties
- Scheduling interviews and balancing calendars for interviewers and candidates
- Helping with initial applicant screening
We are looking for a Volunteer Recruitment Specialist to support our recruiting and onboarding activities.
Recruitment Assistant responsibilities include scheduling calls and interviews, maintaining candidate database and handling paperwork. Ultimately, you’ll help us hire efficiently and keep our hiring process running.
If you have some experience in recruiting and you’re an excellent organizer and communicator, we’d like to meet you.CrowdDoing Volunteer Full Cycle Volunteer Recruiter responsibilities include:
- Designing the recruitment strategy for all departments
- Ensuring hiring policies and processes are in place
- Setting new recruitment goals based on business needs Volunteer Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include:
- Sourcing and reaching out to qualified candidates for current open roles
- Serving as a go-between for candidates and hiring managers
- Coordinating the hiring process end-to-end
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires.
Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting hiring managers. If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.Volunteer Responsibilities
- Build and report on quarterly and annual volunteer hiring plans
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and volunteer applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Host and participate in volunteer fairs
- Follow up with candidates throughout the volunteer hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future volunteer openings
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with the largest volunteer sites
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Github and Stack Overflow
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Team spirit
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or relevant field
"To help support you joining the right part of CrowdDoing for you, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftd6E0tyV2uq7mMty1rZ80BB2MSGhbnof9gRBvaQXbrttIkg/viewform?usp=sf_link"
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers, service learners (http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders ( https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/ ) coming together.
See this brief video about Micro-leadership at CrowdDoing ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop ). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613 ) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here .
If you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to email@example.com
About M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
3325 Besana Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 25, 2023
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Assistance
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- at least 4 hours per week