- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
Medicinal Foods -Public Relations Training Manager Volunteer, CrowdDoing
ORGANIZATION: M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
Project Name: Medicinal Foods
Project Duration: 6-12 months (Ongoing)
- Use citizen science to gather and validate data about the different foods and food-preparations from both traditional knowledge and current scientific enquiry.
- To make such data available for use by anyone in the world through online apps.
CrowdDoing Medicinal Foods Public Relations Training Manager Volunteer
Prepare and execute a communications plan to utilize to build knowledge regarding stress, sleep and anxiety, and by promoting Medicinal Foods app. Develop visual identity marketing and citizen science campaigns. Volunteer defines and documents brand attributes such as target audiences, audience characteristics and interests, and communications tone.
Visual Identity Development: A volunteer develops a new logo, tagline, and style guide, along with recommendations for incorporating the new brand identity into your CrowdDoing's materials.Essential Tasks:
· Promote medicinal foods project
- Create marketing strategies
* Knowledge of social media
* Ability to influence & negotiateSoftware tools & Program knowledge:
* Knowledge on medicinal field is a big plus
You can learn all of the marketing skills of the future through service learning via CrowdDoing.
AgilityContinuous Learning Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Director of Public Relations, our executive team, and internal stakeholders to craft the CrowdDoing Medicinal Foods brand story and messaging strategy in a way that resonates with our team and our market.
- Build, further develop, and leverage relationships with industry media to evangelize the ACME brand, mission, and movement in the market.
- Work with internal stakeholders to plan, create, and launch creative campaigns and compelling stories aroundCrowdDoing Medicinal Foods announcements and initiatives that resonate with audiences, editors, and journalists at different media publications and align with market trends and company narratives.
- Collaborate with our agency and content team to develop our thought leadership strategy, creating a media training program to prepare our spokespeople as well as by-lines, presentations, and talking points that represent their voice, incorporate ACME messages, and resonate with their audience.
- Monitor campaign progress and metrics and make recommendations on areas of optimization
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related discipline
- 3+ years of public relations experience
- Exceptional writing, editing, storytelling, speaking, and collaboration skills
- Experience in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content
- Deep experience building and maintaining high-value relationships with media
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to showcase numerous successes from previous top-tier media outreach campaigns and news announcements
Data Management Skills
Storytelling And StorymakingVision
Complex Problem Solving SkillsStrategy
Customer-centricityProblem Solving Skills
Executive-level InfluenceCommunication and Collaboration Skills
Big Picture Thinking
UX And CodingPeople Skills
- Identify training needs according to needs
- Based on research, plan and implement training programs that will prepare volunteers for the next step of their career paths
- Recruit trainers
- Lead, teach, onboard and evaluate new trainers
- Make other trainers' schedules
- Build quarterly and annual training program
- Present all the technical and supply training requirements
- Prepare budget for training programs and workshops
- Encourage volunteers for training
- Oversee volunteers attendance and performance
- Track volunteers success and progress
- Manage the production of program marketing material in collaboration with marketing team
- Communicate all the training programs on a timely basis
- Have a program announcement marketing strategy
- Prepare and deliver training courses
- Bring guest presenters if necessary
- Implement training KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on traiing program KIPs
- 2 years of experience as a Training Specialist or similar role
- 2 years of experience with designing training programs and workshops
- Ability to lead a full training cycle
- 2 years of experience with learning management software
- Knowledge of various training and teaching methods
- Good knowledge of talent management and succession planning methods
- Excellent decision making and organisational skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Outstanding managerial skills
- Great team leader
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and database software
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field
"To help support you joining the right part of CrowdDoing for you, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftd6E0tyV2uq7mMty1rZ80BB2MSGhbnof9gRBvaQXbrttIkg/viewform?usp=sf_link"
Mission Statement: CrowdDoing.world's Foods.& Herbs for Stress,Sleep & Anxiety Initiative aims to give people agency by educating people about their options with regards to their natural remedies for these aspects of their mental health. We do so by analyzing scientific research and clinical evidence, gathering new evidence through data science and citizen science, and recommending to individuals optimal combinations of teas, tinctures, and powders that can be used to achieve each individual's mental health goals. We conduct this research with the goal of allowing people to make informed decisions about their health and to increase access to healthy stress-coping alternatives. These healthy coping mechanisms can reduce reliance on harmful self-medication practices such as alcohol abuse or behavior likely to lead to opioid addiction. Value Proposition: Tinctures, teas and powders from herbal medicine combinations can represent better risk/reward ratios Through citizen science and data science over time we have the aspirational goal to meet and exceed evidence parity with regards to evidence of effectiveness for herbal medicines for stress & anxiety compared with pharmaceuticals. That mission is attractive for people to participate in as its an opportunity for global collaboration to create increasingly usable natural medicine for stress and anxiety. Each person can go upstream of their mental health challenges and adopt healthier coping mechanisms.
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zCkbEQX8PHh8k85BS0iIhsJJxADqdH3Kpn1PDbI1Uno/edit?usp=sharingIf you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to email@example.com
About M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
3325 Besana Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 25, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Technical Writing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Adult Education
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per week, 20+ hours per month, branding, communication about availability
- Willing to learn