13 people are interested
HR Talent Acquisition Virtual Volunteer
13 people are interested
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Specialist to volunteer and join our ambitious HR dream team and help us drive top talent to our organization via innovative candidate attraction strategies.
- Plan and implement organization talent aquisaition strategy
- Develop organization policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
- Manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.)
- Networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Communicate regularly with HR department to get a clear view of organization’s hiring needs and goals
- Work closely with marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities.
- Previous working experience preferably as a Talent Acquisition Specialist for 1-2 year(s)
- Degree in Human resources or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of candidate’s selection methods
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment process
- Hands on experience with Applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- Must volunteer for 7 hours/week.
- Experience with Google Suite, Slack, Trello and Okta preferred
When onboarding at Haiti Now your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign unless your employer has a matching program for volunteering hours. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 17, 2021
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Google Apps
- 7 hours/week