Marketing Volunteer to Help Small Non Profit
2 people are interested
We are seeking a marketing professional to help us with the some or all of the following:
- Help write press releases, contacting local and national media outlets to share Wish Stories.
- Help us establish a concrete and enticing branding strategy/image for Take A Breather Foundation.
- Work to create appealing marketing materials - including brochures, pamphlets, and handouts for corporate sponsors and prospects.
- Help manage social media outreach via targeted campaigns.
- Create monthly e-newsletter for all donors and contacts.
- Promote our events via social media channels, while helping to drive both attendance and registration numbers.
- Help increase awareness of Take A Breather and its mission within the local, regional, and national areas.
- Work with Director of Development to strategize outreach to new corporate sponsors and businesses
- Help increase awareness and visibility for Take A Breather’s four ("4") main events: Narberth CF Run & Walk, Take A Breather Beach Dash, Fall Gala, and Bowling for a Breather
- Marketing or relevant degree is strongly preferred
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Highly self-motivated and results driven
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience working with Non-profit organization(s) preferred
Reports to: Executive Director, Take A Breather Foundation
Location: Narberth, PA
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Take A Breather Foundation
107 Forrest Ave., Suite 105, Narberth, PA 19072, US
Take A Breather Foundation fulfills wishes for those battling Cystic Fibrosis (CF).
Take A Breather Foundation fulfills wishes for those battling cystic fibrosis (CF). Our goal is to give these patients, along with their families, the opportunity to "take a breather" from CF and focus on creating magical memories that will stay with them for a lifetime. Memories that will strengthen their hearts and minds as they battle the psychological, emotional and financial turmoil that accompanies life with Cystic Fibrosis.
Cystic fibrosis is a hereditary disease that destroys the lungs, pancreas and other organs. Those with CF spend long amounts of time in the hospital where they receive IV antibiotics to fight off life threatening lung infections. There is no cure and the average life expectancy is late 30's.
We'll work with your schedule.
107 Forrest Ave.Suite 105NarberthNarberth, PA 19072
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Social Media / Blogging