Patient Care Volunteer
1 person is interested
Do you have patient care experience? Do you have an interest in working with terminally ill patients? Eaton Community Palliative Care is looking for individuals who would like to join our Patient Care Team. Patient Care experience is prefered and training to learn responsibilities and expectations specific to our program is necessary.
About EATON COMMUNITY HOSPICE INC
2675 S COCHRAN RD, CHARLOTTE, MI 48813, US
Eaton Community Palliative Care exists to provide 24-hour per day compassionate, physical care for terminally ill persons in a residential setting, complemented by emotional and spiritual support for the patient and their loved ones, enabling death with dignity. This mission is accomplished by providing: Genuinely kindhearted care from trained staff and volunteers to facilitate patient upkeep, comfort and safety Medical equipment and materials, as needed, to ensure the best possible patient care and comfort Special information and resources for patients and their loved ones to assist with situations of dying or loss Bereavement support for grieving loved ones to promote healing, optionally available in a group environment
Eaton Community Palliative Care helps provide diverse services to patients and their families in our community who are living with a terminal illness. It is our mission to assist these families whenever possible.
Your support of our organization helps to ensure that we will be here to provide 24 hour care:
- For those needing end of life care
- For those whose caregivers are exhausted
- For those in unsafe situations
- For those without caregivers
- For those living alone
- For the homeless
- For Hospice House admissions or crisis intervention in homes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We'll work with your schedule.
2675 S. CochranCharlotte, MI 48813
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts for patient care vary. They may be 3 hrs to 8 hrs and is based on your availability and experience.
- All interested individuals must be able to pass a background check. Patient Care experience preferred.