Kan Jam & Cornhole Tournament - Raising Funds Against Cancer - Volunteers Needed
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
Expect Miracles Foundation - Financial Services Against Cancer is excited to announce the 5th Annual Expect Miracles Kan Jam & Cornhole Classic - Boston, a fundraiser for life-saving cancer research at Dana Farber Cancer Institute and the advancement of the financial and emotional health of young adults impacted by cancer.
Expect Miracles Foundation’s young professionals group (YPEM) is hosting this fundraising event for the fifth year in a row in Boston to bring financial professionals together for an exciting evening of friendly Kan Jam & Cornhole competition, great networking, and lively entertainment -- all for a greater purpose, to raise funds for a cure.
Volunteers will play an important role in Expect Miracles Kan Jam Classic. You will be needed from 4:30PM - 10:00PM on event day, and will help with the following:
- Registration: Check in guests, give out t-shirts, direct guests toward raffles and games
- Auction Sales: Explain the prizes, sell raffle tickets, keep track of money
- Moderating Games: keep score, notify teams when it is their turn to play
- General event organization: assist different tables, volunteers, and vendors as needed. Be the walking point person to provide assistance and any answers to questions a guest may have
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
9OFS1 Federal StreetBoston, MA 02110
- People Skills
- Outdoor Recreation
- Must be at least 21