General Office: East Central Bay Chapter Office Support
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
- Provide administrative support to team, department, or chapter.
- Performing general office administrative functions including: data entry, working with spreadsheets, drafting correspondence, answering phones, greeting and directing visitors to appropriate departments within the region or chapter.
- Broad understanding of the American Red Cross and its opportunities for volunteer service.
- Ethusiastic about Red Cross mission and programs.
- Competencies in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Able to find information online and in printed manuals.
- Able to work with computer database (training provided)
- Comfortable answering phone calls and making phone calls to volunteers.
- Orientation to the American Red Cross
- On the job training with volunteer supervisor
- Volunteer Connection Orientation, as needed
About American Red Cross: Michigan Region
1800 E. Grand River Avenue, Lansing, MI 48912, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
1401 S. Grand Traverse StreetFlint, MI 48503
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Length of Appointment 6 months, renewable Time Commitment 3 hours per day, at least 1 day per week