Empowering Victims of Abuse - Volunteers Needed!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
7 people are interested
We are dedicated to empowering victims of abuse, to change their lives and of those around them.
Our mission is to:
- Provide jobs for local victims escaping abuse.
- Allocate Real Estate for temporary shelter and safe housing for women and children victims of domestic violence. Currently, there is no such housing in our area.
- Distribute gowns to disadvantaged women that cannot afford one for special moments such as a prom or their wedding day.
- Support other non-profits financially, that are catalysts for positive change, with a focus on gender equality, education, healthcare, leadership, and technology to break down social and economic barriers.
Volunteers at GFAC will be assisting with inventory, sorting gowns, fixing them, cleaning them to get them ready to be rented or sold.
We are flexible, and have all 7 days available from 10 am to 7 pm.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
5515 South Sugar RdPharr, TX 78577
- Market Research / Analysis
- Donor Management
- Retail / Sales
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- We are flexible with times
- We are in desperate need of a seamstress, or people that are also good with sewing.