Program Manager for Youth and Young Adults - Fairfax/Montgomery/PG
DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
The Program Manager for Youth and Young Adults will support the Executive Director by providing support and guidance to the Red Cross Clubs in their respective communities. In partnership with the Executive Director, the PM will develop and promote the growth and expansion of the clubs.
- Support and provide guidance to current Red Cross Clubs.
- Develop strategic outreach to potential new school clubs.
- Attend club events
- Support and guide clubs
- Promote use of Volunteer Connection by clubs for tracking volunteer hours, scheduling events, and sharing documents.
- Assist with regular meetings of local club leaders.
- Ensure clubs hold at least three mission-related activities per school year.
- has college experience, excellent verbal/written communication (including public speaking), organizational, customer service, and marketing skills.
- works well with a broad range and variety of individuals and groups.
- agrees to support and adhere to the Mission of the American Red Cross and the Fundamental Principles of the International Red Cross Movement.
About American Red Cross - ARC in the National Capital Area
8550 Arlington Blvd., Fairfax, VA 22031, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
8550 Arlington BlvdFairfax, VA 22031
- Youth Services
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-20 hours per month for one school year; interns may work for one semester but ideally would commit for one full school year.