1 person is interested
To fulfill the Museum’s mission and goals, the Event/Marketing volunteer staff member will assist the Special Events Manager and Marketing & Group Sales Coordinator. Some of the duties may include following up on leads/inquiries regarding events, prospecting for group tour companies and maintaining spreadsheets on current clients and future prospects. The volunteer may be asked to help with social media as well as marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research future group tour companies and schools;
- Follow up on leads and inquires on past and current clients;
- Assist with general office tasks;
- Conduct surveys and enter into database;
- Help set up for events;
- Arrive at work on time and work the entire agreed upon shift;
115 Derby StreetSalem, MA 01970
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Looking for flexibility. Some events are at night.