Energetic Volunteers needed for Crohn's & Colitis Take Steps walk in Toledo
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation is looking for motivated, energetic and friendly volunteers to help with our annual Take Steps Walk. This walk takes place at Walbridge Park in Toledo , OH on Sunday, September 22, 2019.
We have lots of different times and positions available:
- Set-up 8:00 am - 12:00 pm - we need as many people as we can get to help get everything ready.
- Registration 11:30 am - 2:00 pm - help check in walkers and hand out incentives
- Kids Corral 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm - help set up and run the kids activities so the kids have a great time.
- Food area 11:30 am - 2:30 pm - help set up and pass out refreshments to walkers.
- Start/Finish Line area 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm - Cheer the walkers on as they head out and congratulate them as they finish.
- Character 12:15 pm - 2:30 pm wear a fun poop emoji costume and pose for picture with teams and walkers.
- General help 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm help out where ever it is needed.
- Clean up 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm - help clean up the event so we leave the park the way we found it.
*** Comfortable clothing and tennis shoes suggested. All volunteers will be provides with a Take Steps Volunteer t-shirt, refreshments and verification of hours if needed.
Please contact Sarah Arminiak at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call at 646-306-1970 if interested.
2761 Broadway StToledo, OH 43609
- People 55+
- 2 hours up to 6 hours depending on what you are interested in doing.